Baby Walker – Buying Guide 2017-18
Best Baby Walker Reviews 2017 – Ultimate Buying Guide
Look into our baby walker list with reviews to choose the best baby walker for your growing little one. Kids grow so fast, from born to celebrating their first birthday the time will go by without get noticed. One day you are cradling them on the swing another day he is wriggling to be free and explore the world around him. A time comes when your kid begins developing add interest or curiosity about outside world, object, colors or things in particular. And it’s important to encourage that interest; it will help them to learn new things and having fun. To help your child explore and grow their walking skills from the time, you could contribute some more. Help him by giving a walker that cans actually being a good support for their early pre-walking stage.
In the beginning stage of walking, all the process is same. Like, they try to stand upright, fall, stand again make steps and fall. This could be little frustrating for him and don’t want they fall and crying incident often. So having a good walker could be a good solution for you and your baby. You just need to research and choice one for the market to nurture and develop a better walking skill.
Some Benefits of Having Best Baby Walkers
According to the many Pediatric statements, the best baby walker has both positive and negative effects upon a child. They offers some physical and mental benefits to your baby but using a walker for extended time could be dangerous especially if the kid left unsupervised. Furthermore it may cause of sever developmental bad effects so it your job to consider all the potential results of this object. However, it do have many positive expects that makes many parents use the walker feed their fussy children. Besides,
- Using a baby walker can be beneficiary to all pre-walking child. It will help them to get healthy muscles, make them play.
- In early age, children desire self-transportation. They like to stand, crawl or move by alone by themselves, especially in the age of six to twelve. And the best baby walker helps them in this point.
- A walker can support a kid in staying upright and allow him to walk and play around the room without any help of others.
- In a walker, a kid can be entertained for many hours. He could play, giggle seeing the lights or get excited by making some noise. All these factors encourage them to walk or play more.
- A baby walker allows you some parent time. While the child busy with the walker you can attend your household works or take a quick shower or grab a quick bite.
- It has been said that a Walker can help to strengthen baby’s lower legs. They could get the chance to use their foot full while walking on a walker. They push the ground, stand on their toe or sometimes try to jump. Because of all these activities, their leg muscles can full work and get the actual strength that could help in his walking time.
- A baby walker allows him to spend some alone time. Like, they don’t need to be held by mom and dads or lying in baby cots for hours. A walker let him move around, help to seeing new stuff or play with toys. All these things cheer him up and most importantly keep him physically active. This is an important issue for your kid’s health. With a healthy diet, sleep and hygiene environment baby needs to be physically and mentally active. All kind of Walker assures the first requirement, physical activities but few of them allow mental activeness. Some best walker for baby comes with different shapes, colors or figures that help him to know about the real human environment.
- Like toys consist of bright colors, circle, square or triangle shape cards, bird, cat, dog parrot printed seat or toys and much more. All these things are not only for entertain them they also make him curious too.
- Babies those are not able to seat or walk on their own can be easily chosen for a walker. It could be more beneficiaries of they walk or play on the walker at least 20 min in a day. Leaving with a walker for a longer time is not such a good idea. Thus, a walker allows a child mobility which can lead him to some trouble to. Like, he can go to near the electric cord, stars, or kitchen while walking on it. If you leave them totally unsupervised, it will cause any hazard. Sometimes they could hurt themselves.
- It doesn’t mean you or anyone should always be with him while he is on the walker. I am just saying to monitor his time to time. Keep an eye on him so that he won’t get into these points easily. Maneuver it a proper way, so that it can bring healthy benefits too.
Our Top 10 Best Baby Walker 2017
The following best baby walker that I choose here are the best available walkers available in the market for various reasons. They are way more attractive than other walkers due to their quality and features. So, let’s what are waiting we have got here.
|Image||Product Name||Weight (Lbs)||Dimensions (inches)||Editor’s Rating||Price|
|6 pounds||16.5 x 14.2 x 18.1|
|11 pounds||34 x 28 x 24|
|12.3 pounds||27.8 x 25.5 x 18|
|8.6 pounds||27 x 24 x 7|
|5.2 pounds||29 x 25.1 x 5|
|13.8 pounds||26 x 24 x 26|
Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Walker
|11 pounds||24 x 28.1 x 22.5|
|5.5 pounds||19 x 5 x 16|
|7.5 pounds||24.3 x 30 x 25|
|5 pounds||15 x 15 x 11.8|
1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
The VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker has an easy to remove activity panel for floor play, or he could play with the VTech Sit-to-Stand while walking or running. Its five colorful piano keys, three multicolor rollers spinning gear, three light-up shape sorters, and many more fun features can keep your baby engage for hours and hours. Its light-up buttons telephone handset and other play features offer endless fun that could stimulate the kid’s learning and improve their body coordination. So this best baby walker can keep busy the baby teaching shapes, colors, music animals, and much more.
The Walker is best suitable for your children develop. Your child could play with the standalone activity panel on the floor while discovering colors, animals, shape numbers or mesmerized by the songs.
The best walker for baby allows your youngster to play in two different modes of pay, learning, and music. Its learning mode, pressing three shape buttons to learn shapes will help him learn to shapes, colors, etc. Also, the three flowers are hearing for the fun phrase, sound effects etc.
There is a tension control dial on the back side of the rear wheels that let you choice between two tension settings. These two settings are for easier and harder push. So as your floor, like wooden, carpeting or tiles, you can adjust the tension, so the baby won’t fall or get hurt while running the Walker.
Features & Benefits
- The five color piano keys would help your children to play with music. This would increase their creativity towards music.
- The play panel can be removed without any problem.
- This walker can run on any kind of floor or carpeted area. The wheels are made in such a way that it would support in kind of terrain.
- It comes with a telephone which the babies can use to enact and pretend that they are talking over the phone.
- There are almost more than 70 sing-a-long songs which give you child a variety to choose from. They do not have to listen to the same song over and over again continuously.
- It is made mainly focusing on children from 6 months to 3 years.
- Interactive learning baby walker with detachable play panel.
- Early learning center includes with piano keys and music.
- Wheels for work in carpet and hard floors.
- More than 70 sing-along songs, sound effects, and music.
- Comes spinning rollers, shape sorters, light up buttons, telephone handset, and batteries.
- Babies might face a little bit difficulty when using the interlocking gears.
- The phone is not attached to the walker so it might get lost.
In the end, I would say the baby walker is amazing. It would keep your small ones busy. And in the meantime, you can do your house chores without worrying.
2. Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker, Roaming Safari
The Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker comes with safari fun. It has removable electronic toy station, lights, melodies, sound and many more features. It’s very supportive to the baby, so he can walk, seat or play comfortable and requires very low maintenance as well.
The toy station of the best baby walker is a fun addition to the Walker. It has lots of toys with the starring wheel. Your child cans active fun electronic sounds by spinning the wheel. The station is removable so your baby can play with it on the floor. Also, the sound controlling feature gives you the option to keep the noise down or high as your desire. If you like to add some toys to the station, there is plenty room for extra toys.
The best baby walker is a great combination for comfort and support. It’s higher seat back provides additional support and comfort for the child? Also, its three adjustable height position allows you to keep changes heights as the child grows. Another remarkable function of this best baby walker is its safety features. It’s added protection with rubber feet that ‘brake’ when your child gets too close to the uneven surface like stairs or edge of the open balcony. So, he will not fall from there unless he pushes it too hard or wants to carry it there. Its sturdy frame is hard enough to survive from breakages.
It’s easy to fold and easy to storage features provide you the ultimate flexibility to store the best baby walker 2017any corner of the house or underneath of the furniture. Just push the toy tray down, and all two-part will come together with and make just one simple piece.
Features & Benefits
- The baby walker has different kinds of music and lights that will keep your child occupied for a long time. These are also removable.
- Toys can be attached to the walker. Also these toys can be detached for playing on the floor or any other place.
- The walker provides great support to the child as it has high seat back.
- The volume of the player can be controlled. This way the sound can be adjusted to the baby’s need.
- The walker can be folded and stored very easily as it is very flexible in nature.
- Detachable electronic toys for floor play or on-the-go.
- High seat back provides additional support and comfort.
- Three different height adjusting positions
- Includes lights, melodies, volume control, easy folding and adding more toys options.
- The toy tray might be a bit difficult to attach.
- The seat is only made with a thin layer of soft material.
In the end, I would say the walker is amazing. The baby walker can be adjusted to your child’s height. So, if you have children with different heights this walker is a wise choice.
3. Joovy Spoon Walker, Charcoal, One Size
The Joovy Spoon Walker is a combination of the walker and high chair. The zippy little walker provides the perfect balance of eating, playing and learning to walk. So you would like any extra high chair to feed the baby. The extensive and free space tray is suitable for both play and feeding. You can keep all cups, balls and feeding bottle on the tray and when it’s play time adds your baby’s favorite toys. The bright white color and high gloss finish is perfect for clean up easily and looks new as always after cleaning.
This best baby walker designed with the simple, elegant and classic look for kids play. The seat is both cozy and supportive so your child can be there for a long time but with comfort. The white frame is designed with the splash of some vivid color. The set is removable and suitable for machine wash. Not only the seat its tray is also removable and can be washing in your regular dishwasher.
With the other features, the walker comes with the space saving option. When you are not using it, just fold it’s and keep it aside until it’s not going to use.
You can also adjust the height of your walker as your baby need. The best baby walker offers you three different height positions from low to high. You can read the full Joovy Spoon Walker review from here.
Features & Benefits
- The walker has a high chair which provides comfort to the child and helps to keep the baby’s back straight.
- The huge detachable tray provides so much space to the child that he can keep all his favorite stuffs in one place.
- The walker’s height can be adjusted to 3 height positions. This way, if you have a tall child their legs will not be curled beneath.
- The walker is travel friendly as it can easily be folded.
- The seat of the walker can be washed also it is dish washer friendly.
- It is manufactured with chemical free materials. It will not harm the kids in anyway.
- Large sized tray with detachable insert.
- Comfortable and supportive seat pad.
- Three adjustable height positions.
- Easily foldable and harmful chemical free.
- Machine washable and dishwasher safe.
- The material of the seat is a bit hard to wash.
- There are no brakes installed on the walker.
In the end, I would like to say that this is a worthy buy. The walker gives your child the best of comfort. And the large tray enables the baby to have all the necessities he needs.
4. Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker, Whale Bay
Give your little one to stretch his legs with the Safety 1st Ready-Set-Walk Walker. It’s good for entraining or makes him walk so he can enjoy all being in the walker. It has three toys, lights, and sounds for encouraging their activities. Also, it supports their first steps and develops their motor skills. This walker also has a padded seat which is very comfortable and easy to clean. Besides, the Walker is made with very strong and wide base to make easier to stay the walker upright.
The baby walker comes with three different toys with some developmental activity. Also, it entertains the baby with some amazing songs and lighting effects. So his visual and auditory senses gradually improve with playing.
This best baby walker has a wide base to support the entire frame especially when it’s moving. The walker is very stable and can bear up to 30 pounds of weight. So as the baby go, it’s still perfect to hold the top to bottom with all the crazy moves. Besides it has the height adjusting option open like the other best baby walkers.
With comfort and ergonomic the walker is easy to use for all those busy moms. You can wipe it out or give in the washing machine for cleaning. Also, when you are not using it just fold and keep it a corner of the house. It is space saving, easy portable and also easy to carry best baby walker for carpet within affordable price.
Features & Benefits
- The height of the seat is adjustable. In this way, the legs of your child will stay on the floor.
- The padded seat makes you child sit comfortably.
- Some kids only like to relax in an upright position, and this walker offers you that.
- You can also tech you kids some rhymes as it offers 12 different ones.
- It is so compact and can be folded to keep anywhere within a small space.
- Multiple toys with development activities.
- Contain with 12 songs and the flashing light.
- Comfortable padded seat.
- Crevice free, easy wipe activity tray.
- Reliable and stable performance.
- A healthy child might not fit into it.
- You may not be able to it for long as the size of the walker is a bit small.
- It does not go well on carpeted floors.
In the end, I would say the walker is a reliable buy. The seat is made with water resistant material that way it can be washed without effecting it.
5. Disney Music and Lights Walker, Pink
Here is a beautiful pink colored baby walker for your princess, the Disney Music and Lights Walker offers lots of fun and surprises to cherish her every moment. This walker is perfect for using any kind of floor like carpeting, wooden floor, etc. It’s easy to put together as easy to use and maintenance. It comes with four toys that attach the top of it. This walker can be adjusted to different heights and easy to wash in your washing machine. This walker can bear up to 30 lbs weight and can sing a dozen of songs.
The baby walker has different types of toys to play including the castle toy that lights up red and song songs. But for that, you have to put two AA batteries. You will love its open up toy train which has food tray to use for snack time or others. Just need to pull the little tabs on the bottom to release tray, that’s all. You don’t need to full open this.
While you are adjusting the heights it may seem easy to do, pushing the button is solve the move, but a kid can’t do this alone. The button is so hard that a kid could push it or make any changes. So you can be relaxed with leaving alone the baby with the walker.
The strong and stable construction of the walker allows it to use any floors. Its grip strips reduce walker movement on the uneven surface. So, you can use it for your carpeted or wooden floor as well.
Features & Benefits
- The wheels of the walker look sturdy. Along with this, it can travel through carpeted floor with ease.
- The padded seats on the walker can be washed in a washing machine or dishwasher.
- The height of the seats are adjustable, that is in 3 kinds of height position is available.
- The kids cannot change the setting of the walker on their own as it is a bit hard for them to push or pull.
- The Walker has toys and songs buttons attached to it, which requires AA batteries to work.
- The Walker is travel-friendly as it can be folded quickly for storage.
- Folds quickly for the storage.
- Adjustable in different heights.
- Works on all kind of floors.
- Oversized tray with a hidden snack tray.
- Machine washable seat cover.
- Play 12 different songs
- The Walker might be a bit taller than what on the box.
- The walker’s wheels do not lock in their position.
In the end, I would say the walker is a convenient buy. It can travel on all kind of floors and carpeted areas. So, it has a plus point.
6. Combi Ferrari F1 Baby Walker
Don’t feel bad to look into the princes’ walker because we have something for your hero too. The Combi Ferrari Baby Walker is a great match for every baby boy, even with girls if you prefer. This super cool red Walker has the true Ferrari fashion. It looks like a tiny ferry is top of the stand. It’s designed to build to perform and last until the end with great comfort and sturdiness. It’s easy to adjust due o your baby’s height, foldable for storage has lots of toys and light to entertain your baby.
What could be better for racing than Ferrari? The best baby walker oddly has the same design that a Ferrari’s mechanical design has. Also its light sounds, horns wheel are great fun while driving the little walker. So let him race, and have the fun!
The baby walker is really impressive in look and build. The base, stand and Ferrari structure is robust and sturdy so it could bear maximum weight and survive from any force or smash.
The entire stand from the base is collapsible. This best baby walker is tall enough thus it could be difficult to store it’s in the whole size. So, when you need to store it just fold them and make one piece from the two.
Features & Benefits
- The steering wheel in the front of the walker is removable. You can keep other toys after removing it.
- The front wheels swivel, and the back ones follow.
- The Walker has lights, horns, and sounds installed in it which is also detachable.
- It is compact and does not need much storage. It can be folded easily.
- The seat of the walker is so comfortable that your child may fall off to sleep.
- The tray is big enough to keep toys and food at the same time.
- Detachable vibrating activity center with lights sounds the horn and a steering wheel.
- Full-size snack tray under the activity center.
- Comfortable and padded seat.
- Easy to store and requires little maintaining.
- Only the front wheels of the walker swivel and the rest of the wheels follow.
- The rubber thread on the wheels might come off very easily.
In the end, I would like to say it is a nice walker with decent features. It is a worthy buy as it does not need much maintaining.
7. Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Walker
To entrain your baby here is another option from Safety 1st, it has dino themed toys, sounds to play and lights while the sounds are playing or toy moves. The Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Walker is a lightweight plastic and metal made walker that is easy to use and carry. Moreover, it’s easily adjustable for your baby’s growing height. It’s perfect for using all kind of floor and machine washable too.
This cute baby walker has five different toys on the top. They are fun to play and make sounds by clicking. Like the purple dinosaur turns with clicking sounds, a spinning potato bug has little beds that can make noise also. Moreover, the palm tree of springy and the light up dinosaur cycles through four different quite tunes or I can say natural sounds when they pressed.
You can fold the best baby jumper for storing. Like other super ergonomic jumper, this one is also suitable for wrapping quickly and stores it away.
The Walker may seem high for the tiny babies is but don’t worry you can fix it. Just adjust the height, and it’s ready to walk. Besides, this one can move forward and backward and oddly in sideward. So when he learn moves or walk better, he could utilize the walker even better.
Features & Benefits
- It has 5 Types of dinosaur toys that your child can play with.
- The strays can swing open which helps to extend the tray size. Also, it is easy to fold back to its place.
- The Dino theme in the Walker has lights and sound that support the theme perfectly.
- It has 3 height adjustment position that enables to keep your child’s feet on the floor.
- It is great for travel as it can be folded and stored without any problem.
- The material on padded seat of the walker can be washed.
- Two swing open activity tray and folding frame.
- Playful dinosaur-themed toys to play including sounds and lights.
- Height adjustable seat and machine washable seat.
- Stable and comfortable.
- Reduce movement on the uneven surface.
- The back wheels do not swivel 360 degrees.
- It might be a bit difficult to lock the height of the walker.
In the end, I would say this walker is idle for children who fascinates and has the love for dinosaurs. Parent of these children will find it a worthy buy.
8. Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker
Here is another sturdy and easy-to-use Walker with land support, the Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics Stroll-Along Walker is a 2-in-1 piece for moms and busy. You can use this one as a stroller or let the baby walk with the walker. It comes with lots of fun activities while and engage your child hours and hours. Like the wiggly bear, roller bar, and the flipbook. Even there is plenty room to take a friend along for a stroller. Don’t think I am talking about another baby friend of your child; this friend is that cute baby doll. Your child can sit the doll on the walker and walk with her. It’s for those baby’s who just reached into pull-up stages. So it will be more fun to learn to walk with the walker.
This best baby walker is a great combo of fun and entertainment. Its toys, music, flip book, and the doll friend will give your little one company as much as she wants. The wiggly bear that is riding on the stroller handles can play music. As the baby presses its tummy, it rewards her with music.
The baby walker is also a stroller which has a significant role to play. What that dolly comes with the strollers is giving the compliment to the role. Like your baby will play with her or give a ride her on strollers. So with playing, she learns how to take care or to nurture.
The walker and stroller are easy to assemble and use. It comes with pies but only takes 15 to 20 min to put all together. And once use setup the whole walker it becomes tight and secure enough to take any pressure of push made by a child.
Features & Benefits
- This is a walker as well as a stroller. Your child can seat on it. Also, your child can use it as a walk-behind walker.
- The music tunes in the Walker are not loud. Also, they are short and soothing to the baby’s ears.
- The bear on the Walker has a button that can be easily pushed by a 9 month baby.
- The walker comes with a doll that can be purchased separately. And it fits on the walker seat perfectly.
- The Walker can be easily handled by a small child as the handles are comfortable.
- Beautiful design and color.
- The wide wheel base and sturdy handles make easy for a baby stroll along.
- Comes with roller bar, spinners, and a flipbook.
- Contain with different musical tunes.
- This walker also has a doll which sold separately.
- Suitable for 9 to 12-month babies.
- The tray of the walker is a bit small.
- The wheels do not lock in their position.
This walker has an easy to remove activity panel for floor play, or he could play with the VTech Sit-to-Stand while walking or running. Its five colorful piano keys, three multicolor rollers spinning gear, three light-up shape sorters, and many more fun features can keep your baby engage for hours and hours. Its light-up buttons telephone handset and other play features offer endless fun that could stimulate the kid’s learning and improve their body coordination. So this best baby walker can keep busy the baby teaching shapes, colors, music animals, and much more.
9. Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker
Now here is bit different walker for your baby, it will give him company as long as he wants. The Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker can be the transition from a seated activity walker to a walk-behind walker to grow with babies, as they are easy to take their earlier stages.
Features & Benefits
- The walker can easily be converted into the walk-behind walker from a seated activity walker within no time.
- It has toys on the front to entertain your child.
- The walker can be folded in a flat position. This can be easier when you have to travel by car.
- The Walker has certification from JPMA.
- The seat in the Walker is washable without hampering the material of the seat.
- The height of the walker can be adjusted according to the child’s height.
- The front wheels have an independent swivel that helps the child to maneuver it easily.
- Convertible from seated activity walker to a walk-behind the walker.
- Consist of developmental activity to entertain your baby.
- Help develop motor skills.
- Easily foldable for travel or storage.
- Easy to clean.
- It might not run well on carpeted areas.
- The child might face a little trouble while turning the walker as it only goes back and forth.
In the end, I would say this walker would be great for those parents who is looking for something that would help their child to support while learning to walk. In that way, it would be a worthy buy.
10. Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp Walker
Learning to walk is a really precious moment for all babies and seeing the event is same joy full for moms. That is why our last addition to the best baby walker is the Melissa & Doug Deluxe Chomp Walker. It comes with a colorful swamp themes, sturdy construction, and handcrafted wooden toys. It might not like other fancy baby walkers, but still, it’s different and appealing to look and use.
This baby walker encourages your child exploration and discovery with a playful brightly colored swamp sense. Three green alligators in a blue pool are the centerpieces of the type, and each of the four wheels features a colorful fish that to be swing when the wheels turn. This swamp theme is a bit different from any other best baby walkers. Most of the walkers either car themed or sweet cartoon themed. So literally this will be an exception to your baby’s other stuff. Its wooden handle extends from the back of the base and consists of colorful details of cattails and butterflies on its supports. This butterfly and lady bug beads are attached to give support to the little hands to slip or spin.
Its design helps motor skills along with basic cause and effect. Like when the baby takes steps with the alligators take turns opening and closing their mouths by making soft clicking sounds. The noise or animation encourages the little one movement, which development of gross motor skills.
This best baby walker is hand crafted, and hand sanded from selected hardwood and made with enough to give wobbly babies the support they need on taking first steps. His little hands can easily grab the raised handlebar and push quickly. It’s durable and safe to use.
Features & Benefits
- The walker is made of wood that has different toys to keep the child engaged.
- When the child pushes the walker, it makes noises. The noise helps to keep the child motivated for moving forward.
- Made for children of 1 year or above.
- The wheels of the walker are made of rubber that help the walker to grip the floor. This way, the babies would not lose the control over the walker.
- The handles of the walker are designed in such a way that it is easier for the child to hold.
- Wooden walker with engaging activities for babies.
- Craftsmanship and sturdy construction.
- Comes with three chomping alligators, fish, spinning butterfly and lady bag beads.
- Make sounds like the baby push it.
- Age limit-12 moths and up.
- If the child is small, it might be a bit difficult for the baby to move.
- The front of the walker is light so the baby might fall if too much pressure is put on the back.
In the end, I would say the walker gives a traditional feel. It also runs great on carpeted areas with good grip. So, it is a worthy buy.
What to Look for in Baby Walkers?
A right or the best baby walker 2017 can help your child to explore the world around him. And also it helps them to strength and confidence to make their first little steps without any assistance. Seeing the baby standing on their own or taking their first steps is one of the huge moments for any parents. That’s why maybe all parents try to give the better opportunity to make the process easier for their baby. Even babies always excited to move or walk freely. In their pre-walking time, their urge of getting up, crawling or walking is a common thing. And a proper baby walker can help your child explore this stage. Also, it will give them the confidence to take their first steps all by themselves.
These things are all good, but the question is what to look for in the best baby walker for carpet that could fulfill your all expectation. Well, here is some clue for you.
Kids love their freedom, and a walker can give them that, but you need to look for the safety first. We will consider a walker is safe if it have,
- A walker with a broad base- a wide base will stop them to venturing where they should not go.
- A walker with anti-slipping pads or wheels. These allow a walker to move every kind of floor.
- A walker with speed reducer. So when they try to run it on faster speed, it can stop them.
Activities will keep your baby amused when they stop for a rest. Look for things like:
Playing is fun, and any other fun features are always a bonus point to consider about the walker you are going to choose. It will keep your amused when they stop from walking. So look for these things too.
- Attached toys.
- Lights, musical or sound features.
- Shape and textures to touch and play with.
Babies grow first, so adaptabilities are an importing thing to before going to select a walker. Invest only that best baby walker which can grow with your child. So look for,
- Height adjusting options.
- A comfortable padded seat.
- Some adaptable functions as they learn to walk for themselves.
How to Choose the Best Baby Walker For Your Kids?
Choosing the best baby push walker wouldn’t be difficult if you know all the basic things about a walker. Like the safety, adaptability, coziness extra fun etc of a walker. These are core things about selecting a jumper, but there are also some crucial things that can’t deny before choosing a walker like, the types. Did you know how many types of walker available in the market? Well, if not read it first.
Types of Baby Walkers:
1. Sit-in Walker:
The sit-in Walker is probably the safest Walker from any others. Because of the walker it and the seat near your baby’s whole weight. Your child is just to need to move his tiny feet to move making use of wheels to shift around. The hard plastic sides serve as a barrier to keep the kid safe from bumping into walls and furniture.
1. Push walker:
Push-in-walker is for little grown up babies. The walker moves by pushing, and your child will certainly push with all his weight by moving the walker. There is no seat for sitting. Its may be safe but better for learn to walk. Assisting them to walk with this walker create the essential muscles mass to walk on his own.
Ways to Select a Baby Walker:
After deciding the type of your desired Walker now, it’s time to know about some particular characteristics that could make your walker using experience simple and ease. I have discussed the safety, adaptability and the additional fun earlier; let’s talk about some other stuff now.
Cozy and Easy Usable Seat Pad:
If you are going select sit-in Walker than considering the seat pad structure is essential. Seat without padding is not good for sitting for a long time. So look for proper and comfortable padded seat. Being a comfortable sit pad also require some other advantages too. Like the maintenance option. If the pad is removable and easily washable, then the walker could be used for a long time. The best sit to stand walker with an irremovable pad is little tricky to use. Because it’s common to fall any kind of liquid on the seat cover and pad. As a result, it sticks; gets stain and wet all the time. If you are using any walker that doesn’t offer an easy washable seat or non-removable seat, you have used extra cloths before sitting the baby. Easy to maneuver
If you’re chosen, one is too heavy or moves on backward than it could be frustrating for your little one. He will not appreciate paying with the walker after a particular time. So, choose the walker which is very light weight and swivels in lots of direction.
Storage and Portability:
Many of jumpers can be easily foldable. This option is an interesting feature when it comes to easy portability and storage. You can fold a big sized walker just in have and let it be anywhere of your house, especially when you are not using. It saves your space, time and every when you are traveling with the walker.
Check The Reviews:
Sometimes reviews are a good option to figure out a product that actually works or not. I know a mom who read only the 2-star reviews to get the idea about a product. Well, you may not need to fix on 2 or 5-star reviews but casually read the customer review to get the point of view of the customer. Your research will help you better that reading only the broachers.
It’s important to place your kid in the most efficient baby walker available in your price range. But it’s an investment for your child so, don’t be a penny pincher. Even most of the baby push walker described here is within anyone’s budget and most revitalizing walkers on the marketplace. So your research, reconsider all the facts and then finally choose one.
While they are trying to walk on the best baby walker, praise them to walk toward you. Also only letting him walk on the jumper is not all to learn walking. Make him walk freely by holding their hands when they could learn by walking with your help let go his one hand so he can figure out how to balance without getting assistance. Also, arrange the room so they can make their way to walk around both with or without the walker. And finally, remember to stay close them so you can help them when to fall.
In the beginning, your kid may need few times to get used to the walker. So, put him there slowly and make sure he is comfortable with the walker. Also, check the height of the walker and seat. It should be low enough so he can push against the floor with their foot rather than stand on their toe. Look for anything that comes into height adjustability option and also goes with the age of your baby. So, chose carefully and bought wisely. As they started to move around, your best baby walker 2017 works as a push along walker until he learns walking by himself.